Well, I'm finally doing it! A blog for the D's (and their friends, etc.) - moderated by "yours truly"!
Now, I have the power within my hands to post .... well, anything!!!!! That is pretty exciting.
It all started in December 2005, when Patty decided that I should "grow out your hair, while you still can!" Then, several pictures have been posted - through various stages of growth -- with or without my consent. So, I threatened to start my own blog - and reserve the right to post anything.
So, please enjoy - and you might be surprised by some of the oldie-goldies I can come up with! Ha!
I invite everyone to join in - by sending me photos or comments, news, etc., for our far-flung family and friends that are spread all around this globe (to my knowledge, we don't have any extra-terrestrials, yet!)
Hope you enjoy!!!
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Evening from Raleigh!! Not sure if this is the way to say, Great Idea! How does a blog work. I rely on Kristal to send the messages. I shall learn now :) All is well. We are very excited about Patty's arrival and Angel's visit. Will take pics so we can post. Lots of Love and Hugs to EVERYONE....xxoo, Elaine and Lee too!
Hey Bro, great start! Here;s a photo to add to the list or maybe it should be the lead. It came from the Blood family cousins. Off to see your daughters next week on a trip to Raleigh. Can't wait...xotoall. Sissy Uncle Craig was wondering if those construction workers were available to dig holes here in Maine?!?
Post a Comment