I lost everything....all my money...and was in debt. But had a very great time.Mark
Had a great time chugging down whisky and token on cigars...losing all my cash.
Hey, you finally got to smoke it eh? good for you! You should make Poker night a staple, it's pretty fun.
Did you all get dressed up for it? I like Mike's jacket...very nice :)
Yea, it was a dress up. Guy wants to join in next time - and hopes we can do it regularly....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I lost everything....all my money...and was in debt. But had a very great time.
Mark
Had a great time chugging down whisky and token on cigars...losing all my cash.
Hey, you finally got to smoke it eh? good for you! You should make Poker night a staple, it's pretty fun.
Did you all get dressed up for it? I like Mike's jacket...very nice :)
Yea, it was a dress up. Guy wants to join in next time - and hopes we can do it regularly....
Post a Comment