Dear Everybodys,
This past month (June 12) was my 11th birthday. For my birthday, I was hoping to get a violin, because I really want to learn how to play one. But violins are very expensive in Japan. (Everything is expensive in Japan!)
I wanted to ask if anyone had an old violin I could have/borrow to learn how to play.
If anybody has one I could ask Patty to bring it back for me.
Thank you and if not,(you don't have one) thats fine also...well thats all I have to say for now.
Lots of love -DeeDee.-
1 comment:
Hello from Aunti'E, I got this message and know we have some good beginner music for violin. Will keep looking for the instrument. Patty and Kristal visit Aunti'E and UncLee often. We usually have a nice dinner together - great fun! Hope everyone is doing well. Just read of earthquake in central Japan. Let us know everyone is safe and sound, ok? Patty studying hard for her upcoming tests. She's smart! All our love xxxxxxxooooo's E and L
Post a Comment